Zildjian 6" Reflexx Conditioning Pad
6” Practice Pad with two unique surfaces.
Level up your practice with the Zildjian Reflexx Conditioning Pad. This dual-sided practice pad features surfaces that are softer and thicker in nature than most practice pads on the market.
The 3/4" FLEXX surface works well for all types of techniques and velocities, including those utilizing the arm, wrist, and fingers. The other side features a 1/2" WORKK surface, which offers less bounce overall, though still provides a firmness allowing for strokes to be more audible than on a pillow or other completely dead surface.
The WORKK surface is a good place to practice techniques that involve the upper and lower arm, and wrist specific movements that utilize a larger range of motion, at low to medium velocities. Ideal for drummers looking to advance their technique, this practice pad promotes control, strength, sensitivity, and endurance while allowing for a greater range of stroke velocity.
- 10" Pad
- Playable on both sides
- 2 Unique surfaces for targeted muscle conditioning
- FLEXX surface for medium resistance and rebound
- WORKK surface with high resistance and less rebound, yet more audible than playing on pillows
- Strong training effect for the arm, wrist and finger muscles
- One of the quietest pads currently in the market, ideal for low-volume practice