Two-way 15" passive speaker with 800W peak power handling
PVX-15 Passive Loudspeaker
Decades of experience building the best sound reinforcement enclosures in the world has led to the next generation of PVX enclosures by Peavey.
PVX Loudspeakers are some of the most versatile enclosures on the market. Equally suited for live or pre-programmed music, these enclosures are designed to be used on a speaker stand or flown vertically or horizontally for permanent installation. The new and improved PVX lineup features the addition of foam grille cloth behind the powder-coated steel grille. This new design improves the weather resistance of the loudspeakers. No matter what the application, the PVX series is an outstanding addition to any sound reinforcement solution.
PVX series loudspeakers deliver superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials such as the roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior. Lightweight, durable and weather resistant, these two-way speaker systems will handle more than 400 watts continuous power with 800 watts peak power. They feature heavy-duty woofers with 2-3/8" voice coils. The PVX 15 includes the Peavey RX 14 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn. Our Quadratic Throat Waveguide Technology makes our speakers more efficient at focusing the sound where it needs to be, ensuring louder performance with less likelihood of unwanted feedback.
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
- Pole mount molded-in
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish and weather resistant foam cloth
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use
- Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- High frequency driver protection
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 15° upward and 35° downward directing sound to your audience
- Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- 400W program/800W peak power handling
- RX 14 compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- 15 heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Weight: 21,4kg
- 718 mm x 480 mm x 475 mm
Stereo Power Amplifier with superior performance - up to 1900 watts
Stereo Power Amplifier with superior performance - total power 1500 watts
Stereo Power Amplifier with superior performance - 2300 watts total
Stereo Power Amplifier with superior performance - total power 850 watts