A world-class leader in performance, the MP2015 is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources. Its sonic signature has no equal, satisfying the most stringent vinyl purists. And the dynamics are perfect for DJs preferring the uncompressed sound of WAV and FLAC files.
With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world’s best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane—ever. There are no compromises in the design. It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability.
- Four Analog Deck Inputs: Each is Phono-CD-S/PDIF switchable
- Analog Stereo RCA jacks: Phono (RIAA) or CD (line-level)
- Phono Response: RIAA +0.1/-0.2 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz, Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic (rumble) and 2nd-order Low-pass Filters
- Max Phono Input: 126 m
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms, all unbalanced inputs
- Analog Aux Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Session Analog Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Main is on balanced XLR jacks
- Booth is on balanced TRS 1/4" jacks
- Session is on unbalanced RCA line level or S/PDIF digital RCA jacks
- FlexFX Loop Send is unbalanced RCA jacks
- S/PDIF 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only
- Digital Signal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Seven stereo record, Five stereo playback, Each Port, 24-bit PCM @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz
- Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OSX (10.7 to 10.10)
- ASIO driver provided for Windows 7-SP1, Windows 8 and 8.1
- FlexFX: Stereo unbalanced ¼" TS (tip-sleeve) jacks, Send and Return
- Mic Input: Balanced ¼" TRS & XLR combo jack with Mic / Line switch and +48V Phantom Power switch.
- Unit Size: 35.5 cm x 33.3 cm x 8.3 cm [14˝ H x 13.1˝ W x 4.3˝ D (includes knobs)]
- Weight: 5.7 kg or 12.6 lb.