G-Track Pro is a USB microphone with an instrument input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time. With the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit/96kHz, your recordings will deliver extremely detailed, high-resolution results. With plug-and-play connectivity and a straightforward design, G-Track Pro is the right choice for musicians, podcasters or streamers.
Dual 1" (25mm) large-diaphragm condenser capsules captures the detail and nuance of your voice or instrument. Offering three selectable pickup patters (cardioid, omnidirectional and birdirectional), G-Track Pro provides the flexibility for any project. The front panel Mic gain control, so you always get the best signal level no matter where the mic is placed.
G-Track Pro includes a standard 1/4" instrument input for recording bass, guitar, keyboard and other line level devices. Singer/songwriters can quickly capture vocal and instrument performances simultaneously or podcasters can add a sub-mixer to record additional hosts and guests. A Mono / 2-Track switch allows you to record the mic and instrument on the same tracks for streaming content or on separate tracks for post production editing.
G-Track pro includes a full-featured mixer with independent controls for the Mic and Instrument volume controls to optimize your mix. The 1/8" stereo output and high-quality headphone amplifier provides zero-latency playback complete with direct monitoring mix controls. It also features a Mute button that silences the input signals when needed, which is ideal for podcasters and gamers.
Heavy duty stand
G-Track Pro's heavy-duty, die-cast desktop base features permanent-grip hinges that hold the mic securely in place once you've selected an optimal recording position.
- All-in-one professional USB microphone with audio interface
- Ideal for podcasting, gaming/streaming and recording music
- Dual 1" (25mm) condenser capsules
- Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–20kHz
- 24-bit, 96kHz resolution
- USB output for connecting to any Mac or PC device
- 1/4" instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- Record Mic and Instrument input simultaneously
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- 3-color Power/Clip/Mute LED
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Die-cast zinc construction with heavy gauge mesh grille
- Integrated desktop base
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional, omnidirectional
- Capsule: Dual back electret condenser
- Diaphragm Width/Thickness: 25mm/3 microns
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: +6dB FS/PA (all polar patterns)
- Max. SPL: 120dB SPL
- Bit Depth: 16 or 24-bit
- Sample Rate: Up to 96kHz
- Digital Output: USB
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ω
- Headphone Power Output: 85mW @ 32Ω
- Instrument Input: 1/4"
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Controls: Mute, Mic/Instrument/Headphone Volume, Monitor On/Off, Mono/2 Track
- Product Dimensions: (116mm) x (268.5mm) diameter
- Product Weight: (1.6kg)