KNS-serien er ikke hvilken hovedtelefon som helst.
This closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music, and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix "escape" into open microphonesâ€”and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring. Having "One Voice" that consistently gives you accurate reproduction of your music or mix will help you achieve just what the artist intended, especially if the artist is you.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
- 1/4"stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players.