The GTO-LOW is bass extension cabinet which features the same dual 15” drive units, physical dimensions and rigging hardware as the GTO cabinet. The reﬂ ex ports are also in the same conﬁ guration as GTO which preserves the low-frequency continuity of the array when cabinets are combined. This allows combinations of GTO and GTO-LOW to be deployed in a wide variety of ways depending on the application, venue and available space.
The GTO-LOW is designed to fulﬁl two main roles:
1. As a bass-extension cabinet for GTO. GTO-LOW elements are normally driven via dedicated controller and ampliﬁ er channels, and a factory option is provided to extend low frequency response by selection of a user preset. In standard mode the frequency response of the GTO-LOW mirrors that of the lowfrequency section of the GTO cabinet (50Hz to 100Hz), but the user may also choose to extend the range of the GTO-LOW cabinets down to 40Hz if the application requires it.
2. As a multi-purpose low frequency array element which can be used with other Outline systems including Mantas and Butterﬂ y by selection of the correct user programs within the DSP units supported. The frequency response of GTO-LOW is sufﬁciently ﬂexible that it can be adjusted signiﬁ cantly through a range of values to suit various mid/high elements, and can easily handle up to 200Hz.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (PROCESSED)
- (-10 dB) 28 Hz ÷ 300 Hz
- (±3 dB) 41 Hz ÷ 250 Hz
- Horizontal Quasi-omnidirectional
- Vertical Depending on array conﬁguration
Low (min) 2 x 8 Ω (min 6.5 Ω)
POWER HANDLING - WATT AES:
- Cont.Low 2 x 600
- Peak Low 2 x 2400
MAX SHORT-TERM SPL @ 1 m, half-space
- 153 dB SPL
MAX SHORT-TERM SPL @ 1 m, free-ﬁeld,
4 BOXES, (simulated at 20 m - referred at 1 m)
- 159 dB SPL
LOUDSPEAKERS AND LOADING
- Low 2 x 15” hybrid band-pass loaded woofers
- 72 kg (159 lb)
- Height 465 mm
- Width 1126 mm
- Width 1126 mm