Arturia Expands its AudioFuse Line with the rackmounted "8Pre" and the desktop "Studio".
ARTURIA AudioFuse 8Pre
Award-winning French music technology company Arturia have unveiled a new addition to the AudioFuse interface family. AudioFuse Studio is a premium, high-performance desktop audio interface with 4 top-of-the-line DiscretePRO© preamps, superb audio fidelity, unparalleled connectivity, and workflow enhancing creativity that will delight professionals, audiophiles, and musicians who demand the best.
Released under the tagline "It's time to upgrade your music", AudioFuse Studio has been created to become the perfect "next step" audio interface. Packing a huge variety of features into its compact desktop case, AudioFuse Studio is second-to-none when it comes to versatility and workflow-enhancing features.
Find new depth at the recording stage, and more clarity when you mix; record drums in the Glyn Johns technique with 4 unparalleled, pristine preamps; connect your whole synth collection and jam with your studio monitors or headphones without turning your computer on; reamp dry guitars with dedicated instrument level outputs, or track a whole band using the ADAT expansion ports. AudioFuse Studio gives you all the studio tools you need with absolutely no compromise.
- 4 premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, with insert points for channels 1-4
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instr. level output)
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- ADAT i/o allows for 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs, up to 96kHz
- Superb connectivity: MIDI i/o, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF i/o, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
- Robust metal desktop chassis
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
- Amazing AudioFuse Creative Suite included
ARTURIA AudioFuse Studio
New for NAMM 2019, Arturia have revealed a new addition to their AudioFuse interface range. AudioFuse 8Pre is a high-spec 8 channel dual mode interface/ADAT expander in a studio-friendly rack format.
AudioFuse 8Pre can operate in two ways. First, you can use it as an audio interface with 8 channels of pristine, high-end analog DiscretePRO© inputs, 8 channels of ADAT input, discrete line outputs, insert points, monitor and headphone control, and USB-C connectivity. 16 ins, 20 outs, with no sacrifice in quality anywhere in the signal path.
If you already own an ADAT-enabled audio interface, you can use AudioFuse 8Pre as an 8 channel expander to add more input channels to your setup. The superb quality of the in-built preamps provide the transparency and zero- noise gain you need, giving you the confidence to use your best mics – even ribbon mics with low output – without worrying about noise or weak signals. You can even use its ADAT input to send cue mixes to the headphones or monitor outputs from your interface, so your talent can hear exactly what they need to.
- Dual operating mode: interface or expander
- Eight premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, with insert points for channels 1 and 2
- Discrete monitor and headphone outputs
- Eight analog outputs. Route your mix to outboard gear, or give the soundman options for mixing your live performances
- Awesome connectivity: double ADAT i/o, backward compatible USB-C, and Word Clock
- Rack-mountordesktop,withdual-purposerackears/feetincluded • Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
- Amazing AudioFuse Creative Suite included (Trid-A Pre, 1973-Pre, V76-Pre, Mini-Filter, Analog Lab Lite)
Because AudioFuse 8Pre is both an interface and an expander, you can use two simultaneously to create a complete 16 channel recording solution using only the highest grade preamps and monitoring quality.
For more information, including specs, sound demos, and videos, visit the Arturia website: https://www.arturia.com/products/audio